Tuesday, November 18, 2008

turn back.

yesterday seems so surreal, everything seems so fast.
my mind's spinning out threads of thoughts every seconds,
weaving the tales worth a thousand gold.
but somehow it's better left untold...

Yes, i'm however specially here to rant.
firstly, nothing much happened today, my mood was down but my heart's warm and full of joy at first. The thought of ending school early thrills me.
did abit of CRM just right after dawn and headed for an early lunch.
After being rewarded for another 2 hours of lunch break, we're off to BTC.
geez, didn't really get that module.

& MY.HEAD.IS.BURSTING.THANK.YOU.
[just back, i wanna scold vulgar so much,
yes be it since you're not fucking here,
i can't even vent my fustration properly elsewhere
there's no place for me T.T]

i'm so stressed up on the inside however, i've got COMT & HSM presentation,
and that's alotta work,
my comt mates sucks totally.

(peeps) * don't blame me, if i turned to an unhealthy way of destress, just that i couldn't help it*

those retards who doesn't know the meaning of contribution -.-
how they're gonna survive in the harsh society in the near future.

# RANTS.
are you not giving in your full effort?
i don't think you're giving you all for this.
you didn't fight for it, you're afraid.
you felt that somethings are unnecessary.
i felt nothing after so long.
it sucks totally, i don't wanna type down here as well,
you're never here whenever i need you.
you have not idea how i feel at all right?

"what i want is neither a pretty face,
nor a sexy lady.
what i want is someone who can be thee for me,
in my times of need."

TODAY SUCKS,
TOTALLY DAMAGED MY DRIVE TO GO ON FOR A WEEK.
FUCK YOU.

*just back from destressing*

thank god, thanks thanks thanks for helping.
i won't imagine how would it be like without you.
owe you one, arigato ^^

To someone whom you know whom you are.
i know, it's very unreasonable of me today, that's why i chose to say it here,
it'll be rather awkward over at the sms.
don't worry, i'd learn how to take care of myself, you don't have to be there for me already, if you don't want to.
you'd gave me lots of excuses today,
say u cant meet cos u can't think of excusing and u packing,
hello, u can pack tmr, and u can use the excuses today right?
i what it sourced from is from your friend,
seriously...
i'd seen the other side of you i think, maybe you're the type who just likes to use excuses.
not that i wanna say it that way, u kept insisting u can't get out of the house, even w/o asking you mom about it,
and 5pm someone ask u meet tmr then u say can meet,
isn't it clearly cos u got to meet that someone then you can meet me?
feels like it's like how we're ages before, that time when storm came and boulders of burden hurled at me like no other.
you scare your mum nag cos...

and then, always i ended up forgetting about it.
when can you be there for me?
maybe it's time for me to turn to something else right?
maybe my way is a doubleedge sword but, heck. i feel so terrible just now.

last time also lidat, i dou suan ler,
this time again also lidat, suan ler bah...

* guys if you'd link me. i'm changing my blog stuff cos i don wan anybody to read abt my blog already*

TEARS,BLOOD, SCREAM.

No comments: