Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beans

Well, nothing happen in particular, head for school today @ 8 as usual.
Geez, and reluctantly our group end up presenting for CRM thou -.-
doesn't like mpresentation. It'd always been my weakness to present, screw it.
Anyways, after that, head for PLW and BTC lecture and we're dismiss at 3 (;
and tmr is HSM presentation, geez. i don't like presenting in front for 1B03 thou.
it's so so uncomfy.
And YES, i gotta RANT. My COMT group =.= MY GROUP MATES ARE NOT AT LEAST ACTIVE. I'D GOT PEOPLE OFFLINING EARLY, SOME NEVER EVEN ONLINE AT ALL.
I DIDN'T EVEN GET UPDATES FROM THEM WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO.
THE TOPIC ARE SO POORLY CHOSEN AND WE DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE ONE FUCKING DAY TO AT LEAST MEET UP AND GET THIS FUCKED UP SHIT DONE.
YES, AND 2 DAYS AFTER THAT IT'S E LEARNING AND THE WRITING TEST COMES AFTER THAT. =.= MEANWHILE I'LL JUST PRAY.
YES. FUCK THAT.

& *smiles*
anyways, was glad that Rui En got alot more screen time than i expected today.
Geez, fucking perfect.
at least smth i saw brighten my day up, ALOT =/ thou i'm not some hardcore fan of Rui En ._.


[BookFest@Singapore 2008
《芮恩2》同名专辑, Rui En 2nd album
Rui En's 2nd Album's autograph session will be held on the 22Nov'08, 5.30pm at Suntec.


that's about it for today, thou i'm still rather pissed.
i suck at handling stuffs after all.
CHEERS ^_^

No comments: