Monday, December 15, 2008

sprint

well, just back from my workout and runs,
was feeling tired thou and resting over at the living room.

it was a tired day out in the monrings, woke up at 10.30,
head over to plaza and meet sam on 960 as soon as i'd done preparing.
Well, our BTC hasn't finish yet, so we're kinda rushing on it.
and our HSM as well, so it's kinda irritated.
head over to some crafing shop and hit lunch during midday at burger king before taking the long 61 back over to NP.
what's worst is to find out when the workshop is close.
head back lor, meet razak and kunda out for lunch,
talk talk, and watch lil' nonya.
had kinda a men's talk yea (:

"i clear my thoart as i sit near the window pane"
rain was hitting the window as hard as it was trying to target me.
thou the impact was out of reach, i can feel it
your words pierced and popped my bubbles of dreams
i had no choice but to run thought the rain,
i ran as the pelting needles pierced my skin and hit my head...

"geez, life is just a mere sleepwalk from the cradle towards the coffin".

No comments: