Thursday, October 16, 2008

Myself, Yourself.

was wondering and having a weird dream before i woke up. What happen next?

Geez, i was disturbed again by my mum. "Ronnie it's 9.30 already", jolted my back to reality. And i shot up straight, rubbing my eyes while my hands search for my toothbrush. COMT, yet another IS module. Well for some apparant reason, i never like IS modules or i wont be performaning well in my IS module. My laziness to communication ensare my thoughts where voices keeps triling my ears. Before long i was out already, turning my head in the direction of the roads, fratically trying to get a cab. In a almost running motion, i reach plaza in no time, and u yea, for the first time, i sprint. For i saw 184 driving over to the inerchange to pick p NP students, my legs carried me like wind. I sucessfuly ran pass a series of red lights without any accidents and without any hornings of any vehicle.

Uh well, i'm on the bus, my mood aint getting better as i wasn't playing my DS, just helplessly praying that things will be fine and go smooth ltr on =x

*well posting was dragging to near 11, due to some unforeseen circumstances".

Alrighty shall be posting until the end since i'm here already... uh yea, had COMT, class changed to 56-05-09, ended up in another heat up run in the long run. Anyways it's only a 2 hour session and i'm home already. Meet my classmates, just another bunch of intelligent people, and there's this awesome indian guy o.o LOLZ ~ Well, agreed to meet up with Jasper Hing on my way back, however saw Randolph. End up have some catching up with each other =/ well, he's yet another awesome guy i guess (: head back after meeting up with Kunda while Randolph went back, Jasper to SIM. Hmmmmm, after that, stay at home to slack, and all... Thoughts still dripping from my ears, the contents slowly empty into my head.

"What went wrong?"

Well, i'm not really sure, well this post, actually i wont really be showing this, however i decided to heck it (: Dun ask me, i won't tell anybody. (you think who, is who lor).

Well, obviously in life we have to make alot of decision. Am i too forceful on my decision or it's just another immature act that i'd done which result in this consequece. I seriously have no idea, uh yea for you happiness i may sound alittle to noble however we're pointing knives at each other throat indirectly thou.

a series of flashbacks came to my mind, and i was revert to konayuki, an insert song in 1 litre of tears.

"Season of snow powder always come
Although we are mixed up with a mass of people
we are looking on the same sky
Blown by the wind, and we are chilled by it

I may not know everything about you
Nevertheless, I've found you among 100 million of
people
There's no proof but I'm very serious of it

It's impossible to live in the same time with no single quarrel
If we can't be honest, happiness and sadness are just meaningless

If the snow powder may whiten deep to our heart
Could we both share our loneliness?

I would press my ear near to your heart
And go down deep into the place where I hear that voice and meet you once again

We want to understand each other
It's me who softly brush the surface
Just by tightly gripping your numb and cold hand
We are tied to each other

Snow powder is too fragile
In front of us, keep on leaving stains on the rough asphalt forever

Snow powder doesnot rely on time, moving our heart
Nevertheless, I'd still like to keep on protecting you

If the snow powder may whiten deep to our heart
It will cover both our loneliness and return it to the sky..."

Well, the words ensare me like never before, for once i felt stupid, losing myself to this kinda situation.

"Love is all about making unchangable decision ain't it? -Ronnie Tan"
[yet another quote]

thinking back, it's just a small little flame of crush at first. We could've step on it, and put a stop to everything. However we just add paper to it, causing it to grow.

wel, i'd know why lifes fair suddenly, i'll leave it to tomorrow shall i?

CHEERS (: KIMOCHI >< HAYAKU >< YAMETE!!! desu ka?

No comments: