Saturday, October 18, 2008

cycle

Well, alrighty. I shall blog in my thoughts for today, quite alot however i'll keep some in the inside as it's hard to describe some of'em. Oh well, woke up rather early today and head out to school. Well it's only an hour, so slack with Felix and Frank then. Tehehehe, talk quite abit with'em. Head back for an afternoon nap before heading out to plaza for Dinner. Well here i'mma back again. My day for today's rather short and empty thou.

Well, answering to my previous blog, was talking about live to a friend of mine, when i suddenly felt that, there's one reason to know life was fair. Well, God made us all different (no religion based). Everyone's equal ain't it? However, there's really someone, at least someone for everyone, well and of course, marraige is only to be with your "one" and only. Wealth and some other physical and mental attributes are basically optional add-ons thou. =/ So be it if you're fat, ugly, short, tall or living with one ball(s), don't worry yea =D

Hmmmm, another thing i wanted to accounted to, well i haven been tlaking about "death" and reincarnation fully with anyone yet, but yesterday as i can't sleep, i'd quite a supernatural "happening" in time like 4am in the wee hours.
As usual, i'm lying on my bed, staring up at my blank ceilings. Suddenly, i saw my "previous" lives or whatever =/ well, my mind thought about death suddenly. And well i was like "aww man, afew decades down, we all will be lying in coffins yea?" And when i close my eyes, i reaccount the first view of my life.

"It is as if my body is programmed to live, 'again' in this case, i wasn't sure of my looks and my surrounding, and i'm only 4. I started to be amaze and the fact that i could stand up, and have no idea what happened before. I called strangers Dad, Mom, and everything".

Before i know it, i'm Me.

Well, this might be quite hard to explain. However this thought gave me an idea about, live cycle and i got quite excited as if i'd solved an impossible puzzle. Well, i do find it hard to put into words thou =/

nth much, & lastly hope the elixer to infinite life could be invented ASAP.
CHEERS ^___^

No comments: