Tuesday, October 21, 2008

charRED.

yes, i highlighted the word red. Nothing is going wel today, head's burning, fuming and what's more to drive me crazy?
Naturally i'm not of a person which good managing abilities, i have problems prioritiesing stuffs and all. That includes walking on a "track of consistency". Anyways, before i move on to my rants, i'll just fill up with my day or smth. Well, anyways today i'm late for CRM thou (._.) Got a 2 weeks worth of project before heading over to PLW, and after with the tired-nes and al, decide to pon BTC. I'd a bad day to begin with, and my mood wasn't right. I'm scared, confuse, petrified.
uh yea, meet up with Xian Zheng, Jon, Ka En and Razak before heading back. Ltr stil go Wen Jie =D. Get home after grabbing some dinner. Wasn't feeling that well thou..

[!] Well, the following below is just a RANT thou. (so don't bombard me with qns, with you read this)
well, sometimes i wondered, where did i go wrong?
Maybe it's because i'm much of a "CLOSE" person, thou i may or act or behave like an open one. What i prefer my the other half is, obviously is to be "CLOSE" as i am.
Well in a relationship, i really don't like much people to revolve around US. (mon is perfect). I hate external factors, yes. I know i'm the unreasonable kind, i can't demand for a duck rice to turn into chicken rice (i don't know what the hel i'm trying to say).
I prefer someone who is "CLOSE", as i said, someone who is not that open, expose to creatures of the opposite gender. Quiet type, "zhi bi" type, best if they hate interactive activities. And like "AARON" (lolz sorry for using ur name, but sometimes the way ur relationship runs makes me green with envy).
someone who obviously spends more time with the love ones,
yes i wished to be spoilted and pampered.
and i adore "zong se qing you" bitches.
i couldn't stand it if she was to stay out late with her friends but not with me,
and seeing her getting into physical contacts with guys would made me doubt.
my mind would blows if she leaves me (^_^)

[...AND I SAID I PREFER, NOT WANTED, BUT OF COS' I WISHED]

yes, i'm strange. But a series of events changed me, and i'm not leaving the healhy life before, well it'd been a life long scar. But sometimes i just couldn't change the clock back, thou i thought i could. And to gain ultimate trust, guess i'll be selfish.
* Yes you gotta carry me, cos' my legs won't get me far.

BUT of cos' sometimes my tastebud will change, but ultimately, i'm still at it.
& it will take it's toll.
P.S. I wonders if i'll get a wife in the fuure thou! >< some screwed up qualities.
CHEERS (:

No comments: