Friday, August 1, 2008

walking

well, well, i'm back, in one piece all again. Thou i'm not very focus in my studies, i can say that my studies is quite packed, piled up wth whatever stress and project. And duh, my IP is due on sunday. Wonder if i can make it. Anyways, i think i can (: shall have condidence in myself and such. Hmmmmm, stayed back after school, and we, the gang of 6 had found another nice room for us! Beethoven (: geez, it's friggin huge and all. Imma gonna booked it all the way so that we can use it for studies! Anyways, anyhow... i reached school kinda late, 9 plus for my MES tutorial. My life isn't that good ehhh? Hmmmm head for TEC tutorial, and head over to piazza hut after that ^^ Head back t pia project after that. Seriously time flies when we're together. Enjoy your company BROS!

CHEERS (:

No comments: