Thursday, August 7, 2008

rainy days.

Well, i'd have to apologise for not blogging in the past few days. Hmmm, well wasn't relatively in the mood right now. Given that this period is also the exam period, my emotional stress which took it's toll on me would have been better describe as a bad one. The dentrimental clutch got me, severing my ties with the outside things that i'm holding onto.
The sudden feeling of loss, would be much worse than i thought. I stared at my lecture notes every night. I absorb nothing as my sponge had no room for extra information to pierce into my head. Well, looks like today's lame day. Well, woked up late due to yesterday. Entertain my friends with dota matches while after that had a conference with wayne and justin.

Woked up at 3 in the afternoon. And i'd found out that i'd miss my S&W. Slacked thru the afternoon. Then, head over to KFC for dinner at greenridge before heading over to meet Jasper Hing and Kunda. Prolly, nothing much today, hope tomorrow will be better.

CHEERS (:

No comments: