Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tRACE

"Was having trouble with my life. Ever since the momentum had be interupt, everything went crashing."

"maybe it's regarding to problems dealing with my studies.
I was doing rather well at first, holding onto the hope to enter university, after which, get a good job so my wife and family will live in comfy."

"i wasn't even smiling in fact..."

"then i was wondering, what is my happiness or where is the happiness that i'm blindly running after."

well, trace eh ? Shalln't elaborate too much on that. Well, i'm abit "arty" myself. And actually, i'm rather crazy at times. After spending the whole night awake and so, unable to sleep, i reluctantly got up and do some things. Turned my head and looked at the aftermath of my room. Nothing is fixed. *sighs* when can my will gets the engine started again? I don't know. So basically as a watched pot don't seem to boil, time is crawling across the floor.
After lunch, went on msn to chill out with my buddies and all, well to kunda and kelvin, thanks for keeping the sworn brothers vow going. Well, we're brothers yea? Apperciate that you're there for me, thick and thin. In times of crisis you didn't run off...

Well, the chain of random sentences was my feelings. Wondering when i can get my life in place. I felt like a baby who keep whining after he falls, but can't get up.
game away with kunda and ernest? well, i was in a dl spree when laziness caught me...
Thinking about the society is stressful at times eh ? =/ Felt so far away from you yet i can't do nothing about it. Uh yep, it's not mentally now, physically too O.O
Geez, what can i do?

Suddenly i felt that i lose trace of everything...

CHEERS (X

No comments: