Monday, March 3, 2008

the enrolment package

well, woke up rather early today.
and got noodles for my breakfast.
yea, the mee fen stall @ senja grand =D
oishi ^^
well, after that, played my psp till it's like 9?
the soothing background music, brought me back to the comforts of my bed.
was fondling with the blanklet, when the invisible warmth hit my body again and again.
i got up suddenly, and began looking at my past drawings,
well, it sucks thou.
but i guess, it's better than having no pictures



HINAMORI, from bleach a japanese anime.



BLUE UM'BELLA *a random name



ICE PRINCESS FITS THE BILL.



drew this when i've got nothing better to do.
ohh well, it's the phone that's in my room!



ALWAYS MY IDOL.
L. LAWLIET (:

uhh well, return to slumber before i could get out of my room to get a MOCHA.
ohh well, woked at time like 3 PM.
stood up, lazily.
after i'm really awake.

hmmm watched Mr and Mrs Smith.
then Captiviy.
captivity, featuring elisha cuthbert, awwww she's my idol !
lol!,
uhmmmm, duhh not becuase she's hot =.=
she'd got double chin ehh.
ohh well, just some pure idolism going on here that's all (:

slacked abit, before going down to open my letter box.
ahhhhh !
ENROLMENT PACKAGE from NGEE ANN !
weeee ~
what the =D
REAL ESTATE BUSINESS HUH !?
rushed back home, went straight into my room,
open soprano, on aircon.
and start looking thru it.
guess i'll still be aiming for a sony vaio.
well, poly sure is costly ! (compared to sec school)
many times over !
hmmmmm, my thoughts wondered into my poly life.
well, friends ?

after which, went over to chua chu kang area, to meet zayar and co. up.
just slacked there.
doing nth, wondering in the arcade, and having chit chats and gossips.

CHEERS FOR NP (:

No comments: