Monday, March 31, 2014

85 Quotes from As Cool As I Am

968full-as-cool-as-i-am-photo

Quotes from As Cool as I Am Movie (2013)

"Everybody has two families,
The stable family,
we pretend to have and then there's the real people
we are related to."

"I'm getting too old for the
super sonic death spiral."

"Alright, it's sole
purpose is to prepare juvenile animals for adulthood."

"Hey, I'm not going to ditch you
just 'cause my dad's home."

"Mom says she fell in love
with dad because he was fun
and goofy and everything felt
bigger when he is around."

"I don't know when
I first started to notice
the argument my parents
weren't having."

"If I can't find a ride in this
outfit, I deserved to walk."

"I bet you she's really great.
You can always tell
the ones that are gonna
be dirty freaky sluts."

"I'll tear your guts out and
feed them to the rats.
I'll ripped your head off and
pissed down the hole."

"Hey Scott, what if I kiss you?"

"So you promised you won't hurt Kenny?"

"You're a terrible kisser."

"No memories is malleable."

"It means that,
every time you tell a story,
it changes a little bit in
your memories, so..."

"you could say that I was your
first kiss, and then after awhile,
it would be kind of
like Scott never happens."

"You would have to kiss me."

"I'm back to boring kids with a
stable families, don't have the beautiful mom who
goes to work in stripper heels."

"Turns out I'm drifting through an
empty meaningless existence."

"I've kissed two boys today.
So I probably ruined my whole life."

"I expect you to cultivate a deeper
basic meaning in your own life."

"Okay, you're using actual
english words that I recognised"

"Well, my bigger life... I get to eat
dinner with you every single night.
I'm gonna cook you the most
amazing meals."

"A lonely heart heal at their own pace."

"Is this something I'm gonna
need to lie about?"

"And that's the best you can do?
I fell asleep at my desk."

"I didn't know how
much you've forgotten
about your alleged family life."

"if these people even sense we're
going out, we'd be pretty shit!"

"Just become invisible. Tried to keep
your animal desires under wraps"

"High school is not intended to
challenge our intellect.
It doesn't even prepared us
for anything real in life.
I mean what? After 4 years of
poodle training we graduate,
and if we're really lucky
ours parents get to spend thousands
of dollars of 4 more years
of higher education"

"You should definitely
start going to parties."

"You're too beautiful to be invisible."

"Beautiful people are
shallow and self-absorbed."

"but I'm really proud of who you are."

"What's the deal with hand jobs? How do
you know if you're doing the right..."

"Hey, you over delusional
sense of confidence."

"It's get really lonely.
What exactly do you
think I should be doing
when you're gone?"

"You know I love you, don't you?
That was sex, Kenny. Not love."

"So, there's a pill you can take
to keep from getting pregnant."

"I think the grey area
of moralistically
is in the quality of life
after resuscitation."

"They're like brother and
sister already, so...
you know, we're already like family."

"Kenny has just as much at risk in a
sexual relationship as Lucy does."

"I think the issue isn't so much
who has a more difficult time,"

"The real issue is how do we
hold society more accountable?"

"Right and we have been friends
since we were six."

"I just want us to last."

"I thought guy's was supposed to have
a sexual thought every 30 seconds?
I didn't say I wouldn't
think about it."

"You realised this make us
like totally abnormal, right?"

"Your apology should be so sincere,
that it breaks my heart."

"Real men treat women with respect."

"Go cool off before you do
something really stupid."

"This jerk won't leave me alone."

"Building self-esteem is one thing,
but maintaining a high level esteem
required you incorporate
into your life and make
them a habit for you."

"I always picture rock bottom with way
more hard drugs and bad cooking."

"Well, I think we can improve on
that memory."

"We are stupid.
We have ruined everything."

"Your dad was the only man
I'd sex with until this year."

"It's too bad I hate everyone
or else I'll be there too."

"You're weird, you know
but in a super hot way."

"You're clueless, you know
but in a dull and obvious way."

"I got this for you.
Seems like you weren't into beer."

"I think your girlfriend is kinda
jealous of us talking."

"You don't think I'm good enough,
so I can't hang out with you guys?"

"Okay, you've got to give them a show."

"So the word, consensual
mean anything to you?"

"How many possible answers can
there be to that question?"

"Like I'm covered in coals and
I wanna puked through my eyes."

"Wow, life-time achievement award
for worst present ever."

"I think they're adorable."

"Yeah, well, just because
I send you a postcard everyday
doesn't mean I think
about you all the time."

"In a dream, we start at the Jungle
gym. We walked in opposite
direction until we met on the
other side of the world.

"Okay, I imagined you think you're
being devoted and persistence"

"Oh, so you're stalking me just to
promise to leave me alone this summer."

"I feel like I need to make
amends for my part in that."

"I've only just stop thinking
of you as an heinous ass-hole."

"You know I read that women who
have had more than one sexual
partners are later more contended
in their marriages"

"Wow, that's statistically really
romantic of you, Mr. Idle Leftfield."

"You know if you ever do decide
to hook up with someone else,
just don't tell me about it, okay.
I mean... I...
I have a really visual imagination. I
don't need those pictures in my head."

"You're telling me,
you want me to lie to you?"

"please lied your ass off.
Just be convincing."

"Real intimacy is physical
and emotional, right."

"I get all the love songs now, doesn't
used to make sense to me before."

"I hate that you're right all the time."

"I'm a complete pessimist so
the odds are always with me."

"Why do people stay together?
In bad relationships I mean."

"They eat so much shit for so long,
they don't even recognize
the taste of it after a while."

"Just because we didn't have sex
does not mean you weren't cheating."

"You should know that, you're being
unfaithful to everyone around you."

"So, I should wanna be
tortured and mutilated
rather than have sex with
a guy I really liked?"

"And any mess I have made of my life,
I'd no one to blame but myself."

"We get a way for awhile.
We take a little road trip."

"Have to know what?
How awesome your life
would've been if I hadn't been born?"

"I need something.
I need... something else.
I need to... belong.
I need to find something."

"I'm 16. I'm not pregnant."

"Who can take better
care of me than me?"

"Hey, if memory is malleable,
then the future is too, right?"

(image source)

No comments: