Wednesday, June 20, 2012

wasted

there i'm wasting my half day, retreating back to the comforts of my room, drowning myself in game again. hacking slashing in the virtual world, as if my soul would detach my body for abit and get sucked into this pixel world created out of data.

the adrenaline, the intensity, swept me off my feet. i've got no time to think of anything else. focusing on the objective, i moved on, made comrades, and lived my second life in the game.

do you believe in hypnotism?

live sorta changed after the result's out.
the way i live, how desperately clinging onto the last straw, hoping that the time bomb would never have to blow off as long as i shut my eyes.
laziness purged me as i sat infront of my desktop, oblivious of any other things around me. i kept pushing my priorities away, too stress to face, i'm still no ready.. i'm still running.

I'm glad i didn't break in camp, yes, another form of escape, where i could bring a more amplified of myself out. "fearless"? noisy? still that retarded.

day after day, i felt my brain juice being sucked out of me. stupider.
nth more interesting to blog about.

No comments: