Thursday, December 31, 2009

lASSt

the last day has "cum"
so how's it?
well not really sure.

tai sui is a "divine shield" we use to borrow from Buddha.
i think that time me and kunda go return,
abit di siao.
now is damn shagged by it.
i wonder if Buddha's shagging me :(
Buddha, if you read my blog.
i'm really sorry.
i wan go return today again :(
but alot ppl tell me bo bah key, my letter of apology cfm kana void.
like voucher expire liao u go cfm cannot use.
小弟弟不懂事。以后不敢了。

anyways!
so well i'm thinking up on my resolution now :3
2010 XD

:: RESOLUTION FOR 2010 ::
1. Get FIT
2. take away my belly
3. neater
4. improving my time management skill
5. know more chio bu (:
6. re-decor my room
7. start reading again
8. learn swimming? ):
9. get back from where i had given up in jap
10. start running
11. get a nike + and start accumulating distance
12. go out, use less com (get a life)
13. more fitness corner with partner in crime
14. more coffee session
15. more luck in betting
16. more shopping session
17. stop lan-ing
18. more movies session
19. be a better man ):
20. study harder
21. stop gaming and sleep early
22. stop ogling at pretty girls like zak
23. full bp rangers with pretty yellow and pink rangers :x
24. more karaoke session
25. get 1st row tix if SNSD comes to SG
26. try to be faithful to Yoona since Nicole is damn good at seducing me ):
27. take up cooking
28. take up a musical instrument
29. continue my drum practice
30. a longer dick

head over for a party.
head downstairs to play True or Dare. A game that makes me feels nostalgic but at the same time, steamy. I think that's the only best part i'd got (: and i'd enjoyed.

and over korea, Yoona Gain and Uee danced like a virgin.



YOONA ):

premarital sex is bad and i hope for this new year, people will not :(
do that, that includes my perverted friends & my partner in crime.

Yoona's New Year Greeting (:

We are very grateful for all the love that everyone has showed us in the past year. We won't forget the support for Gee and Tell Me Your Wish also.

It was a really unforgettable 2009 for us but we won't be harping on that anymore. With 2010 upon us, we will start again with the mentality of a rookie and set off again. We have already set a goal to give our fans an even better song than Gee and more exhilarating performances than before. All our members are united as one with regards to this. We hope that everyone will have a great and prosperous year ahead, together. - YOONA


and back to Xav's 3, 2, 1!
Opened a Tiger Beer! :D
A Tiger Beer for the Tiger Year~ Lai lai!
slack slack and slack -.-
CHEERS (:

No comments: