Friday, October 23, 2009

updates, with the latest L4D!



screw school. hola!

some jokes.

"Today is field camp day 3, and i'm taking charge of platoon 4 of some company...

It's the last day of field camp and it was time for water-parade. So I told the section I/C to collect 7 jerry-cans for my platoon.

After 10 minutes, I realised they are not back yet. I called my section I/C to see if everything's okay.

My section I/C answered,"They still regen HP. The fountain of health can only accomodate 5 men at a time."

I told him,"Better hurry up, enemy coming already"

He replied,"Don't worry, the fountain will fire at the enemy if it sees one."

alright, dont think i'm in good mood, to kinda like do some proper blogging.
apparently i'm really overwhelmed by fatigue, slouching on my chair, lazy to move.
CHEERS (:

let it be like that for now.
will update someday

No comments: