Saturday, March 8, 2008

why

ohh well
got up effing early today.
prepare and all.
and i'm making my way down to senja grand !
ohh well, dawn at senja grand.
one of the best (:

*smirk.
looks like my intellect is getting me no where.
went back home after a stroll.
breathing in the essence of dawn.
hmmmm, so basically.
just went back home, and use my com?
take a quick shower, then went back to the comforts of my bed.
ohh well, my thoughts bought me far.
oh boy oh boy, afew months down the road and i'll be leading a whole brand new life.
i meet new people, i stayed on with my best buddies, went on to army.
so what's next?
ohh well!

after that, i've decided to slp
zzz...zzz...zzz...
woke up at time like 1 plus.
ohh well, woke up by kunda's call.
sup dude? *
went to turn my com on, for you information i haven been really hanging out with my "guy friends" alrdy.
ohh well.
sighs ~
each of them had got their own stuffs.
tension is felt yea?
waiting for the rope to snap.
slack, use com.
and try out one of the new game.
cabal.
well, quite ok hmmm (:
if u would like to try it out,
www.cabalsea.com
hmmm kunda come over my hse for awhile.
then went to meet kelvin.
then we walk to kunda hse.
waaa, kunda si bei FUNNY.
proton CANNON ?!
LOL ! thanks for the entertainment.

we stopped at lot one.
vash came along after that.
ohh well, so how's the chalet going on huh?
went back home pretty soon (:
took an lrt.
ohh fuck thoughts filled my head now.

* btw it's a must have to have vista business @ NP =/
omg, pls allow me to upgrade cheaply.
LOL =x
ohh well, then have alot of chats with my future schoolmates.
ohh well =D
randolph, ee ling, and so on.
btw, this are not going very well with me and Jasper Toh.
nah, just dun wan anything to get worse unnecessary.
well, since we're schoolmates,
he doesn't seem to trust me and send somewhat a warning to me O.O
ohh well,
might be going out ltr to meet a friend of mine up =D
emo, SCAM !
i wanna be myself back, really weanna be myself back !
i started asking myself why, u seem to be beyond reach
CHEERS (: !

No comments: