Wednesday, March 19, 2008

missed.

FUCK! I MISS THE REGISTRATION FOR THE FRESHMEN CAMP (FOC)
*thanks zayar/hafiz
I'M TOO PISSED TO BLOG!
LOL ><
AND I'M HUNGRY!
ARGHS! BLOG IN LATER!

I'M BACK!
okok then i soooo sooo sooooooo DAMN pek cek.
i went to use my bao bei VAIO, to let my anger simmer down.
ohh well, no more space for FOC =/
sad sad sad.
cos' i figured out that i at least could made some friends from there.
kay kay kay, off to use my lap top.
sighs~
thanks libing for keeping me informed ^^
seeya' at jap class real soon LOL.

alrighty, slacked till afternoon before heading off to bukit panjang plaza with my dad to sign up for the mio plan @ G-force.
well, i kinda hate the service attitude.
the guy kinda felt as if it was a joke when i asked him got which phone $0 with contract.
=.=
hey, cant someone have a poor day? HUH!
zzz what kinda service.
i'm getting a K850i REAL SOON FOR UR INFO!

awww man, i just love SONY.
went back home.
weee~
played my LAPTOP!

went off to meet up with Aaron, personal matters huh.
we got Macdonald's for dinner @ Jurong Point.
went off to..errrrr *censored*
then we end our outing by taking 187 after having MOCHA @ jurong point's mc cafe.
arghs, the MOCHA there was RATHER LOUSY.

RONNIE'S MOCHA RATING.
JURONG POINT'S MC CAFE: MOCHA (FRAPPE)
1.5/5

GRRR~
forget it, song of the day today would be, bad day by powter.
we kinda have some real private man's talk here.
well well, go to kunda's hse.
kunda and ernest tapping some...errrrr WIRELESS!
welcome to the lappy Clan.
alrighty, went home after that.

still got work tmr.
i errr forget it, as i tell irvin that i "should" be free la.
then he call me TODAY!
then i rmbed !
>.<
lazy to work lehs!
haha,

addicted to 987FM.
CHEERS (:

No comments: