Saturday, November 9, 2013

tranform

wont it be nice,
to take control of your life?
how about taking BACK control of your life?
after you'd lost control of it?

now here's a real deal for me.
i'd been losing my sense of direction for quite sometime now,
and i'm still not sure when when would i find the right way.
but maybe i'm not that lost now.
i'd been chucking off tons of to do lists,
escaping lots of reminder emails,
not doing anything,
bumming around,
rooting my sorry ass on my chair and not leaving unless it's toilet breaks,
doing nth only to find myself pushing away articles and things to do only to find my sorry soul rotting away in summoner's rift.
i have to get out,
i need to get out,
out of here.
fresh air.
i'm,
suffocating.

at the very least,
maybe i'm slowly finding my way back on track.
i began exercising,
i tried to make running a routine, still trying to do so,
i keep up with the world everyday, i'm reading my feeds daily, still.
i got back into reading, just done with 2 novels that i'd been procrastinating with.
(if you really wanna know, it's the fault in our stars and the perks of being a wallflower)
i tried to think positive everyday,
everyday is like a challenge for me, i learn to love my job, i learn to tell myself to stay strong,
i started to be independent,
i began sleeping early,
i'm functioning on 10 hours of sleep,
i cut down my computer usage,
i'm no longer used to starring at screens for a long time,
i cut down gaming, i found lesser joy in it, my war cries soften in the taverns, & i'm losing touch.
it'd forgotten my totem, my summoning orb,
guess it's time to wake up.

but i'm still pushing several things aside.

& i'm still working on it.
this video kinda daunt on me how much a person can change.
someone once told me, "you can blame your parents if you're born poor, but you can only blame yourself if you die poor"
it's right isnt it?
so, fuck everything, i'd lost my footing, and it's time to get back on track.

meanwhile...


Homeless Veteran Time lapse Transformation



Do check out elite daily for more awesome post like this

No comments: