Sunday, June 16, 2013

Now I can't even see you

I'm really sorry that I have to resort to this. To writing.. I'm feeling really terrible right now so much that I wanna just get down and run away.

Away from everything.
I have to admit, I was little bit more to suicidal. It's the lowest form of escape it could have been..

Why must u be so pissed just because I didn't got up the same train as you are? I didn't complain when I clock countless 10-15 mins outside the toilet waiting for you. I didn't curse when u took more than an hour to prepare.

just when we're going to watch a movie, why must you just flare up on me? And the worse part of it? You're not even apologetic about it. Not a single tinge of it. U never said sorry, u never will go back down on me. Instead, you sprinkled non-stop sarcasm on my wounds. It hurts you know?
How pathetic is it that we can't even go proper.
How low have we sunk so much that we quarrel every single time we went out.

You scolded me for counting, but I have to, because I care. I won't if I didn't.
Why do you have to do this? I asked myself so many questions only to find myself losing on the table. I'd lost. You'd seen the weakest side of me so much that you can not hesitate to go down hard to me every time.

A relationship needs give and take, and if you're expecting me to act like a timely obedient dog, I'm sorry. Why can't u just keep your claws and left me breathe? Why do you have to sink in ur fangs so deep that it cuts off my veins and nerve.

You just want me dead don't you?

I can die, if you want me to.
I can die right now.
I'm prepared.
I can jump onto a moving truck,
Down my 7th storey building.
(I was really depressed at thiss point of time)

Seeing couples huddle tgt, just makes me feel worse.

I'd hit rock bottom,
I'd lost it all,
I'd lost sight of you.

Why do I like cuddling so bad?
Because it's only then we won't quarrel. Maybe it's because of that, subconsciously we took going out together out of the equation.

It sucks you know,
To quarrel and only to find ourselves travel to and fro for nothing. How you walked out of the cinema queue. How my heart got left to burn.

I'm already torn.
So why are you torturing me?

No comments: