Tuesday, July 24, 2012

w

this is so mentally draining.
like how i would drag my heavy feet up this slope that would eventually lead me to my block,
that i would have to wait for 2 traffic lights which always turn red whenever i'm anywhere near them,
and i would drop myself on my chair while i slowly remove my boots, flinging off my socks, and i'll slowly get a little more a life as i light up my cpu, booting my com to live.

i count the days carefully, within my fingers, watching it flies, wasting time.
tuesday today. and it'll be midnight tomorrow.
and i'd been clocking in unhealthy hours of gaming under my belt and i just feel so unmotivated all the time.
i need a push. a call.
i need to move, or to wake up.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and make money for every visit to your short urls.