Thursday, May 26, 2011

FML

wonder by blogger's not working for my on chrome.
unless i go incognito.
anyways,

things hasn't going really good for me. i might sum things up and post things up in early dates to fill you in.
but nevertheless, after the crash. my life was more or less gone in the crash as well.

dreams.

not to heed my brain's calling, i'd been staying at home.
unmotivated, say i can't even work since my neck and shoulder's are sore.
ended up locking myself up in my room, on the aircon, got into an oversized hoodie, curled up and looking at this long rectangular screen.
before i knew it, my drama fangs grew.
i'd officially became a drama freak.

i'd been at it for days.
at home for days

i'm not sure whether i would be working on wordpress soon or anot. but i'd say since the crash, i would be temporary unemployed.
dad's not that nice either, despite me sacrificing my stash to keep my friend's licence. dad's utmost reluctant into paying my bills.
come day 1 and 2 yes he paid. but once he saw i took a slice of cake here, he have to cut down on the next serving.
yep. there goes my allowance.

no allowance at all. well what a dad ._.
we did spoke, but just to show him that i'm alive and i could respond normally.
but i wondered what happened to my brain.
dreams had been really wacky, and usually my dream was a whole.
but now it's everchanging scenarios.
i can't really describe. but just that it's so much different now.
a different person? well i'm not sure, but i'm an unusually skeptical person about this and i regard myself as a defect now since i'd suffered from an injury.

funny isn't it? flawless since young.
i'd proven to think with my brains and not jump off chairs and sofa thinking i'm superman.
and that includes not exposing myself from too much of a risk and stuff.
but there... it happened.
right now i'm still at it,
screen gazing, 8 hours a day.

fml.

No comments: