Sunday, February 20, 2011

z drama

spent my day at home today.
yes it's stay at home sunday for me, and i finally watched an old show which i kept with me for ages: the sorcerer's apprentice.

yes Nicholas cage is an awesome actor, & he can pull it off as anybody.
it's not a boring show and yes the story progress in a convincing manner, just that it might be alittle too short :(
too little screen time for the supporting cast i guess, but the show wraps up pretty well.

zombie lovers, here's 2 movie that's going to be great.



if you like the one who produced the "of the dead" saga, you will probably like this (:



let me end this soon.
i'd got presentation tomorrow and :/
i guess i gotta shag around to mentally prepared myself for this. meeting my guys at 8.30 and i hope we would pulled it off.
this 2 weeks would draws an end of my poly life, and nevertheless would i feel nostalgic about the days sometimes.

anyways, brand new year.
if you want a nice short drama to add colors and thrills in your life, try this out.



a short 6 episode season 1, featuring the dead getting back alive and owning the world, comes a bunch of survivors who fend for themselves.
if you love gore blood and zombie, then you're going to sign up for this 6 hr zombie epidemic and yes it might seen like a short drama, but fear not, a longer better 13th episodes season 2 is on its way!

No comments: