Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PV6

we're all suppose to head out today, but i guess our plans kinda tweaked alittle.
kinda change the timing and everything, yes! i managed to catch one of my favourite series on Li today :D

uh yep, it's HGTV designstar. no idea why i love watching interior designing shows, and yea, it;s a competition as well, so i get to watch like 3 or 4 different scenario in one show :x but everyone had to face the cruel truth at the end of the show and one of'em have to be eliminated.
it's an eye opener today as they're suppose to design for their family, but i'd figured out it's not that easy after all as you have to please the judges as well.

head out with hing and kd later.
i really miss my 4B mates. :(
ages since we went out...

so what's up for xmas i asked myself.
usually at times like this, those with stead, spend with stead, those who hadn't endure hard times at home, or gather those of the same feather and flocked together.
what abt me ._. ?
i totally got no idea, but i'd wish i whipped something up before my day're wasted.

anyways, we kinda slaced because Gullivers travel's ain't out yet, but well it's still kinda enjoyable (:

after i came home >_<
sorta emo in my room.
no idea why and i started digging some old stories. and music that touched my heart.
the instrument that touched my heart would be the piano ..



i'dlyb&idwlya

No comments: