Sunday, June 20, 2010

6ix

barely make it.
world cup 2010. Where punters from all over the world gather and fight :(
many lost their lives.
including Singaporeans.

i witness the doom of the mutha' fuckin big countries in my own eyes.
Italy, Spain, France, England.
awww damn (:

life's been pretty fast pace recently.
going out,
watching world cup,
trice a day. just like eating.
with the last match starting at 2.30. It just fucked up my body clock.
and well, maybe it's time for a change.

vowed to myself to stop all these nonsense before school reopens.
am gonna make GO Card & do abit of shoppin' tmr
life sucks, but i really gotta convince myself things are gonna be fine.

&.
this piece of music is simply beautiful.



it's ripped of from an Anime titled : Angel Beats.
oh well, it's plot is average thou,
but i'd really got no idea how i got myself addicted to the anime -.-

No comments: