Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ails.

hong gan.
well i'mma here just to do out my post, before i head for the shower head.
so... school today, well...pretty monotonous.
and Sue *nudge nudge* i brought the Celio back out <3
no idea i'm more to feeling embarrass or happy D:

kinda link my iphone's email account w/ my NP Connect Mail,
so i'm very up to date in terms of mailing and stuff.
so...

yes, school's finally over.
skip the ones which is on the later half of the day.
went to do frank's laptop and all before heading back w/ Jerry while the rest head to play pool.
Met Pei then the rest @ plaza before cabbing over to WSSS.
got the cakes, flowers and stuff.
MSSSS SITI
hong gan sia, limpeh hold the cake, camp so long.
until my hand wanna drop liao.

*skip all the details*

kinda catch up and all.
i didn't really talked much with the rest thou, i'm just like someone who use to be in the same class. that's all.
i kinda felt out of place thou. maybe i'd changed.
alittle too much i guess :/

kinda walk about, and look at the school.
west spring. everything use to be so beautiful here, yet i don't know how to appreciate it.
for a moment, i was like in a blank, reminisce engulfed me while i'm playing with my nails.
...regrets before i left the school?

sometimes i wonder,
why everyone so heng except moi D:
fuck.

just a tiny reminder for myself.
download this :)

放逐爱情 by 解伟苓

No comments: