Tuesday, March 9, 2010

lang

u..uh yep what am i thinking? :)
so actually my plan today was suppose to head over to my favourite well at least one of my fav place to shag off the poison that's eating me.
yep, kallang.
it's a long walk, yet i doubt not any tom dick harry would appreciate.

so yes, rainy days ahead. and it sort of pisses me off.
alright.
sudden change of plans when kunda's merge with mine, so we sorta head over to doby ghaut together.
kinda slack down there.
yes.
NOT MUCH chio bu :(
so we slack, do nothing, etc.
ah yes, razak came over too.
relax lor.
and there we go.
over to Kallang (:
went to walk walk first. ah that place.

shucks. i thought it wouldn't be crowed.
but there's smth going on at the kallang stadium. so.
shucks -.-
alright, head over to the bridge after slacking.
we talked (:
fencing + starbucks? (:
i think they can make it fuckers.
so what are you waiting for? go get'em!
ages since my partner in crime is in any action!
lai lai lai!
a'rite!
and there we go~

head back after that, and we're slacking @ BP.
yes, gossiping -.-
CHEERS (:

No comments: