Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i

i swear my inside is churning.
so weird now.
some feelings that.
i miss these feeling
it's pretty much hard to describe, but i feel like shouting and screaming out
but when i open my mouth, i wait.
no sound came out.
i somehow eve felt like vomiting -.- hoping to convince myself that something came out.
i'm feeling really weird now.
seriously -.-
i hope this wont last.
ever got this feeling before?!
happy?

let me began my day today.
i so wanna put things right today.
studied the odds.
got afew game in hand
due to the defeat in ytd. am not feeling that well.
head over to meet Sam before meeting felix.
got myself in formal. (presentation today)
kinda meet up ytd to start putting the pieces together.
and i think i did kinda well :D
proud of MYSELF (:
head off to celebrate @mac

head back to rest ._.
rest rest rest
well got a number of things at hand right now.
but adding onto my current addiction to soccer, i ain't sure.
Villa to the Devils today.
Gunners and Reds :D
woots.

*was watching now*
Sexcited and hair pee :D

hmmm got a number of things at hand
4 more papers.
New year's coming.
1. new specs
2. 8gb mem card
3. iphone ~ i wan :(

No comments: