Monday, November 23, 2009

plumb

hmmm a week since the infection of SNSD to jerry and lix eh ?!
oh well, can't believe i totally overslept today.
worked up at 11.36 thanks to Jerry's call.
apparently, my alarm is not working to me anymore.
well, i guess my ears are pretty much adapt to the noise, and thus decided to shut myself out.

updates for the week.
well i changed my default browser back to chrome as safari's lagging me nowadays.
and well, still a trial session for firefox.
but i'm still considering which to use.
sadly, bye Safari. :(
but maybe i'm gonna install it back someday, who knows?

anyways, head out to school, well was apparently rushing as i had a make up session on 12 - 2.
but after much bargains, we have to forfeit our morning the following week.
me lix and sam.
oh well, it's a short day, and thus after betting (:
we head over to mac.

shag day actually,
my heart's not in NP apparently,
and i'm pretty much tired.
fatigue got better of me, and i ended up dozing off.
anyways, there's this clip that the teacher had shown me,
that pretty much woke me up as it's funny,



but well, the ending's not captured.
actually that's what really happened then,



toasted.
and well, actually machines and technology is pretty amazing eh ?
i'm actually impressed.
and on a lighter note, i head back for a NAP after my real estate law.
hmmm week 5 you say?
yes T_T
i slept alot -.- ~
it was like a 5 hour nap yesterday, follow by oversleeping till 11.
and then another hour worth of nap today.
anyways, my slipper snap, and i had to drag my feet

i attempt to repair then but.
*ARGH*




i fucking super glued some fucking news articles on my fucking thumb
:(
fuck this.
what a day.
MONDAY BLUES.

err? why is jesus beside SNSD?!




nabeh 9 goals.
if buy win gao gao



hmmm a jog today?
i'm still considering in fact.
CHEERS.

No comments: